You have finally found the home of your dreams!
The first step is to formalize the reservation, depositing a small amount. In this way, the buyer has priority over other potential buyers, and the owner has a reasonable time to study the economic offer presented. If the offer is accepted, RENATE KINZ transfers the reservation to the seller. Otherwise the amount is returned to the buyer.
The next step is the signing of the penitential deposit lease “ARRAS PENITENCIALES” by the buyer and the seller for the agreed purchase price. In this document, both parties determine the term for the purchase-sale (or deed at a public notary). The payment in the penitential deposit is usually 10% of the purchase price.
The last step in the sale of a property is signing the title deed, which is done before a notary. At this time the buyer pays the remaining amount agreed to the selling party by bank transfer or by a bank check issued by a Spanish bank. The choice of the notary is made by the purchasing party.
In case of being a foreign buyer it is necessary that you have the NIE (Spanish Identification Number) as well as a bank account at a Spanish bank. If you do not speak Spanish good enough, you should be accompanied by a sworn translator.
AT THE MOMENT OF SIGNING THE TITLE DEED: THE SELLING PARTY MUST PROVIDE:
- The original of the Title deed of the property
- The original DNI (NIE) ´s of the owner/s
- The Certificate of Habitability of occupancy
- The last receipt of the IBI paid
- The Energy certificate
- The certificate of the administrator of the community where the property is located, where it justifies that the seller is up to date with the payment of the community fees and possible spills already budgeted.
- For buildings over 50 years old, the ITE certificate (Technical Inspection of the building) must be provided
- The last receipts of the supplies to be able to make the changes of ownership
- The keys to the house
INFORMATION FOR THE OWNER FOR THE SALE OF YOUR HOME
In order to commercialize your home for sale, we need a copy of the following documentation:
- The sales order / Exclusive brokerage signed by the property
- The title deed of the property
- The Certificate of Habitability
- The Energy Certificate
- IBI information and community expenses
- A plan of the house